On a temporary basis, and in order to guarantee the safety of diners and provide an efficient service, we have proceeded to manage reservations through the restaurant’s telephone number (965630462), where our staff will gladly assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Please, we would appreciate to respect the time of your reservation. However, we offer you 15 minutes of courtesy from the scheduled time
- If any circumstance prevents you from attending your reservation, please contact our staff (965630462).
- As a general rule, 2 shifts have been established for dinner service. It is important to be punctual to be able to carry out the disinfection service at each shift change
- Our menu is accessible via a QR code visible on your table. You can also consult the menu on our website.
- The entrance to the establishment will be through the main door of the terrace (San Vicente Street). You must wait to be attended by our staff, respecting the safety distance (1.5 meters) at all times. We have marked the ground to facilitate measurements.
- At the entrance as at the exit you will have a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser
- Access to the establishment with a mask is required. You can only remove the mask when you are sitting at the table and going to eat any food/drink.
- To comply with sanitary security measures, your table will be prepared when you arrive at the establishment. You may need to wait a few minutes to be able to occupy it.
- The bathrooms can only be used individually, respecting, in any case, the safety distance of 2 meters. To access you have to use a mask.
- Our team has been previously trained in all the hygienic-sanitary protocols. Any questions about these protocols can be consulted with our staff.